Frequently Asked Question
Step 1: The most important thing is to know the software so that you can assist businesses that want to sign up:
- Learn how to set up a lodging business
- Learn how to set up an activity
- Learn about the day to day management of reservations
- Start contacting businesses in your area that are not on the Cool Network.
Your job is to find businesses that are interested in joining the Cool Network, then helping them set up their business on the site and teaching them how to use it.
- Set up the basic framework of the business so that they can then go in and fill in detailed information
- Maximum 24 hour response time via email for support inquiries
The agent will earn 2% commission on every sale through the system for the businesses that they sign up and support.
If the agent stops support, they lose their clients and the associated commission.
Agents should sometimes consider themselves a commission based sales and customer support role.
Sales in the sense that a key priority is gaining new users to the .Cool network. We must believe in the mission of this platform, in connecting users in search of activity and lodging based businesses with the business themselves.
- Target lodging and activity based businesses
- Do your research on a larger scale
- Seek out Visitor Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce, City Administrations, or other organizations that may handle relations with local area businesses on a larger scale.
- You also run Customer Support for your clients
- You’ll set them up with an account
- Explain the basics of uploading a property, activity, raffle, and other how-to’s.
- Assist them with any questions as they set up their business, or the businesses of their organization